Young Naturists – About Young Naturists & Young Nudists America YNA
About Young Naturists and Young Nudists America (YNA)
Young Naturists and Nudists America (YNA) is the fastest growing nudist organization and online naturist community based out of the NY / NJ / PA area. We welcome everyone regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, tattoos, piercings. Please read our mission, goals, and values below to learn what we are all about! ie, the love. ;)
Mission: To impact the world in a positive manner.
Young Naturists America Goals:
- The promotion of safe, fun nonsexual nude recreation as well as the YNA ideals / values.
- Advocating for more tolerance and understanding when it comes to human interaction.
- Combating Bullying in all it’s various forms.
- Protecting and advocating for our rights to practice safe non sexualized nude recreation.
- Promote positive awareness of the human form in a non-sexual orientation while teaching the values of body acceptance.
- Creating a safe and comfortable online community of like-minded people.
- Creating a support network of good people who are willing to lend a hand if needed.
- Creating an online database of people who have been noted for highly questionable or concerning activities and/or unlawful, disrespectful or delinquent behavior while using the identity of nudists/naturists.
MANTRA: It’s all about the love! We at YNA believe in greater social responsibilities and because of this our members need to adhere to and practice the following ideals / values / rules to be an influential part of our group. A lack of compliance with our ideals may cause someone to be banned from participating in our events and / or social online platforms. So please read carefully before deciding if you want to participate (we might tweak this a bit as we go along so please feel free to come back and review these guidelines). Rules and Values:
- Always leave a place (or a person) in better shape than it was before you got there.
- No overt sexual behavior in a public setting while participating in any of our (YNA’s) events.
- No littering. Respect your surroundings.
- Respect others’ right to privacy. This includes their right with respects to their identity, writings and any photography.
- You must agree to resolve conflicts quickly, openly & directly.
- You must respect others as they are.
- Giving back to the community and helping out in the community.
- Assisting and supporting those in need.
- Cooperating with other individuals, groups and organizations who share our morals and ideals.
- No discrimination of anyone as long as they abide by the rules (regardless of sex, race, sexuality / sexual preference, body art / piercings, body type and so on…).
Young Naturists & Nudists America YNA